The Faculty of Music Council is the highest governing body, with the authority over: adopting the Faculty Statute, dean election and removal, creating financial plans, adopting work reports, annual statements and investment plans, approving decisions on management of the Faculty’s property and distribution of financial resources, making decisions on tuition fees, and other. The Faculty Council annually submits business reports to the Republic of Serbia Government.
The Faculty Council consists of 25 members, 14 of which are Faculty representatives, 7 are named by the Republic of Serbia Government and 4 elected by the Faculty of Music Student Parliament.
The Faculty Council president is Vera Ogrizović, MMus, professor of guitar, and the vice-president Tea Dimitrijević, DMA, associate professor of chamber music.
The Faculty of Music representatives in the Faculty Council are:
- Tatjana Milošević Mijanović, DMA, professor
- Dragana V. Jovanović, DMA, associate professor
- Violeta Pančetović Radaković, DMA, professor
- Srđan Sretenović, DMA, associate professor
- Ognjen Popović, DMA, associate professor
- Dr. Marija Masnikosa, associate professor
- Bojana Matorkić Ivanović, Msc, professor
- Vera Ogrizović, MMus, professor
- Dr. Sanja Radinović, associate professor
- Tea Dimitrijević, DMA, associate professor
- Dr. Srđan Teparić, assistant professor
- Ivan Ilić, DMA, assistant professor
- Milica Đelić, teacher
The Student Parliament representatives in the Faculty Council are:
- Jelena Stevanović, MA student
- Sara Savović, MA student
- Marina Šaponjić, BA student
- Dušan Đorđević, BA student
The Student Parliament work aims at protecting the rights and best interests of Faculty of Music students.
The Student Parliament has jurisdiction over election and dismissal of student representatives in the Faculty bodies managing all issues relevant for students.
The student vice-dean is in charge of coordinating communication between the dean and the Deanery, as well as the Faculty of Music Academic Council.